Pulse Performance Products products are warrantied against defect in material & workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. At Pulse Performance Products sole discretion, defective products will either be replaced or repaired and may be repaired or replaced with a reconditioned part. All returns should be shipped with a RA# (RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER) provided by Pulse Performance Products (Bravo Sports Srl), as well as a written description of the problem encountered. Freight must be prepaid but products found defective within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced and returned at no additional cost. This warranty does not cover any damage to the product cause by accident, misuse, failure to follow installation and operating instructions, misapplication, alteration or attempt unauthorized repair by anyone other than Pulse Performance Products (Bravo Sports Srl). Due to the unusual stress on all parts used on the race track, Pulse Performance Products does not warranty any parts used for racing purposes.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY:
Repair or replacement by Pulse Performance Products of defective products is the customer’s sole and exclusive remedy. Except as otherwise provided herein, no warranty, either expressed or implied or including those of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability, is given by Pulse Performance Products. Under no circumstances will Pulse Performance Products be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
What this warranty does not cover:
Breakage due to:
- Improper installation of accessories
- Improper foot positioning when landing high impact tricks
- Intentional breakage
Normal Wear and Abuse:
- Tail and nose wear from dragging the nose and tail on the ground
- Edge chipping from ground, curbs or walls
- Warping from exposure to heat, rain, snow or immersion in water
To activate your warranty you must do the following:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include a few pictures and a brief description of the problem you are having with your skateboard.
- If the problem is deemed to be a defect in the skateboard due to a manufacturing defect you will be issued an RA#.
- Ship the board back to Pulse Performance Products and include a copy of the sales receipt.
Pulse Performance Products
Attention Warranty Department
(Bravo Sports Srl)
Via Mure 65
31030, Altivole (TV), Italy
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country